Monday, July 14, 2008

Chrissy's Arrival

Chrissy has finally arrived. The long awaited arrival came @ 6:30 P.M. Sunday night, after arriving 1 hour and 25 minutes late. I am so excited that she made it here. I got a little nervous when I saw her, because it is a matter of time before that faithful moment comes and it will be official.

Today, my sister and I went to Build - A - Bear, to buy the bear that is specially made for my love. As you can see from my sister's posting with the pictures, the lady made me do some funny and awkward things. All of it was in fun, and I enjoyed it because I will do anything humanly possible for Chrissy.

Mom took us to Outback for dinner tonight. It was a fun time of spending time with Mom, Sis, and Chrissy eating a steak that was perfect. Our waitress was cool and funny. She was one of the best waitress's we have ever had.

Tomorrow, Chrissy and I plan to lay low and just hang out by the river. This will be a good time for us just to talk and have fun. When I drop Chrissy off for her manicure and pedicure, I am going to get the final things needed for Tuesday night. Chrissy knows it is coming, but she does not know when (In fact, she has known all the time because she has always said that it was going to be in July). I ask her how does she know, and she tells me that she knows because I love her and she knows that I want to marry her. I am doing my best to downplay the whole thing.

Stay tuned.

No comments: