Monday, July 14, 2008

Countdown - Con't

The time is fast approaching to that faithful hour, and the excitement is building up.

Chrissy and I decided not to go to the river today, but we were able to go to Rockwood park for a good long stroll through the trails. The only drawback about the whole ordeal is that it rained, but luckily for us that the trail had a lot of trees that we could walk under. It was a great time for us to talk and spend time with each other.

We then went to local bookstore just to browse, and Chrissy bought some things for a few people.

After a quick stop home, I dropped Chrissy off to meet up with my sister. Heather, Chrissy, and Karen are going to get a pedicure and manicure done and head out for dinner.

As for me, I have for the most part finished my preparation. There are a few things left to do, but all of the big things are taken care of.

Chrissy is expecting to get engaged tomorrow, so I have tried my hardest to downplay it and have told her not to be disappointed if it does not happen this week. My greatest desire for this night is to be the most romantic surprise she will ever experience in her life. She deserves a night like no others, because Chrissy is my only and true love - and my love for her is more I can ever express either by words or actions. She is the love of my life.

The plan for tomorrow is to go to Williamsburg to do some sight seeing and shopping. Around 4:30, we will start heading to the beach to have a romantic dinner at Isle of Capri that is reserved for 6:00. Do you remember those famous ear rings? My intention was to give them to her today to throw her off about the engagement. However, since she expects to get engage tomorrow I figure that I will throw her off by giving them while we are having dinner. She may be upset by my trickery, but afterwards when I propose to her she will forgive me. After dinner, the plan is to go take a stroll on the beach around the sunset. We will then find a place to sit down to talk and to take in the scenery. After a while, I will start to tell Chrissy all the reasons why I am in love with her (please see the "30 reasons why I love Chrissy" -please understand that I am not going to post that until after the fact). After I give her the reasons, I will take out the bear and have her play the message that I recorded the other day and quote it the same time. The ring will be on the bear, and I will take it off and get on one knee and ask my love to be my wife.

This will be the last posting until after the fact. The next posting is going to come from Chrissy, as I am going to tell her about this blog and I am going to ask her to write her thoughts and feelings for everyone to know.

No comments: