Monday, July 14, 2008

Girls Night Out

Hi. This is Heather, again. I am writing about girls night out, and I am including some pictures. Chrissy, my friend Karen, and I went to get our nails done. The place was really nice and did a good job. However, the people were very hard to understand. He was trying to sell me acrylic nails when I just wanted a French manicure. Anyway... communication was the only problem. After we got our nails done, we all went to T.G. I. Fridays. Dinner was very good. We all had a good time together. I am thankful for the opportunity that I had to get to know Chrissy a little better tonight. Now, Chrissy has pretty French manicured nails for that beautiful engagement ring to be on. So exciting!

Chrissy getting her pedicure .

Chrissy again- happy :-)

Chrissy's feet.

Karen relaxing during her pedicure.

Chrissy and I after our nails are done.

Karen and me after getting our nails done.

Chrissy's and my feet- she's on the top.

Our fingers- she is the one on the left.

2 comments:

Mom Pregony said...

I am so happy that Heather, Chrissy and Karen got this opportunity to have this Girl's Night Out. It sounded like a lot of fun. Chrissy's nails look so good for that engagement ring that will be placed on her finger tonight.

Sissy said...

Hi Everyone,
Looks like you girls had a great day out. Was glad to see what my future niece in law looks like. She is a beautiful girl. I can't wait to meet her on Saturday.I can't wait to hear all about the proposal. AJ, I'm so excited that you have found the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.

All My Love,
Aunt Sissy