Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thirty Reason Why I Love Chrissy




  1. She is God's one to be my wife.

  2. She has a love for the Lord.

  3. She is saved.

  4. She has trust in God.

  5. She desires to serve him.

  6. She has a praying life.

  7. She has a devotional life.

  8. She is a Proverbs 31 lady.

  9. She desires to do what is right.

  10. She loves her family.

  11. She loves her friends.

  12. She loves me.

  13. She loves my family.

  14. She loves children.

  15. She has a desire to be my helpmate.

  16. She desires to take care of me.

  17. She has a desire to be by my side through the good times and bad times.

  18. She is my encourager.

  19. She is supportive.

  20. She is my best friend.

  21. She has a desire to have children with me.

  22. She has a great sense of humor.

  23. She has a great personality.

  24. She has a great character.

  25. We share the same values.

  26. We share the same goals.

  27. We share the same desires.

  28. We share the same beliefs.

  29. Her love for sports.

  30. Her desire to share my hobbies.

No comments: